Senior Engineer (Data Centre) Location:
My client is an Singapore-based security solution provider with years of experience and accolades in providing secure, reliable and state-of-the-art solutions.
They are looking for a Senior Engineer to join their Data Centre Team.Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to all aspects of data centre operations including the operation, maintenance and repair of all mission critical equipment and systems supporting a 24x7 data centre operation to achieve 100% up time and 100% compliance with all customer SLAs.
- Assist in all site construction activities and installations, in coordination with external contractors to ensure system design, installation and testing adhere to operational standards. Witness testing of all equipment during commissioning and validate sequence of operations and receipt of all operational documentation.
- Assist DC Specialist/ Site Manager to liaise with external Data Centre on reviewing their Critical Infrastructure maintenance & recovery activities SOP/ MOP.
- Experience in project management & data centre experience
- Experience in Vendor Management
- Technical and functional knowledge of data centre infrastructure
- This position is open to Singaporean only
Like this role that you're reading? Send your resume now to email@example.com or call Renee (EA: R21100713) +65 31584456 to discover more about this and many positions which are currently available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
We've worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retain the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713