Are you an experienced recruiter looking to take the next step in your career? Are you craving a new challenge and the opportunity to be at the forefront of a thriving tech industry that's transforming our everyday lives?
Frank Recruitment Group is the place to be if you want to excel as a Senior Recruitment Consultant and map out a rewarding and long-lasting career. We offer brilliant prospects, world-class professional training, and exposure to the most exciting recruitment markets in the world.
Our fun, entrepreneurial culture is built on inclusivity and fairness, where high performance is recognized and rewarded, and your wellbeing is prioritized.
We quite literally change the lives of those that work for us and with us - so what are you waiting for? Be part of our unstoppable journey and fulfil your career aspirations with us. About us
Frank Recruitment Group is an award-winning recruitment consultancy with 20+ offices across four continents. We deliver the best tech talent across leading cloud technologies, including Microsoft, Salesforce, and AWS. Since 2006, we've placed over 30,000 candidates in businesses of all sizes, ranging from startups to global enterprise companies. What you'll be doing
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you are expected to be largely independent and consistently achieve and exceed targets. You will be an expert in your market and skilled at business development and candidate sourcing. As someone who will positively contribute to our team culture, you will also be a role model for aspiring Senior Consultants within the business.
What we're looking for
- Business development: own, develop and maintain relationships with existing and new hiring managers, attend client meetings and relevant industry events, and identify new clients via our internal database, job boards, advertising, referrals, and LinkedIn
- Candidate management: build a network of highly sought-after candidates specific to your market
- Recruitment process management: provide market advice, prepare candidates and clients for interviews, negotiate contracts and offers, and conduct post-placement care
- Team management: support team members in achieving customer-centric outcomes and actively mentor junior team members
Why join us?
- 3-4 years of experience in a 180 or 360-recruitment role
- Confident and resilient individuals with fantastic leadership qualities
- Ambitious and goal-driven, with an impressive track record of delivering results
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to inspire others
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Applicants must have legal authorization to live and work inthe United Kingdom
At Frank Recruitment Group, we put our people first.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all, both internally and externally, with our clients and candidates.
- We offer uncapped earnings; it's well known that niche recruiters earn more!
- Fast career progression that matches your goals be that billing, leadership, training, or international relocation
- On-going sales training and structured career development pathways from our world-class Learning and Development team
- Industry-leading incentives, including once-in-a-lifetime trips to destinations such as Iceland and South Africa, plus sought-after performance rewards, including our '10 deals in a month' and '100k Club'
- The chance to drive real change through our company-wide Diversity Matters Programme, give back through local fundraising, or take up volunteering opportunities with our global charity, St Martin's School in Kenya
- Competitive benefits include flexible working, 10 work 'from anywhere in the world' days a year, discounted health, dental and vision, PTO, weekly savings at retail and wellbeing establishments, free online workout classes, and discounted gym membership - plus much more!
Ready to rise to the challenge and Go Beyond? Apply today.