Job title: AWS Engineers
Rate: 80€ p/h
Location: Remote / BST Time Zone
Jefferson Frank is currently working with an industry-leading Cloud Architecture firm, which has an exciting opportunity for a freelance AWS Engineer to join a dynamic and ever-growing organisation.
We are looking for an Engineer who is experienced in Kubernetes cluster deployment, software development, Python, and/or Go in public cloud, preferably AWS/Alicloud.
You will be joining a company that is constantly motivated to be better, through better working practices, individual learning and development, and a collaborative working environment. You will be joining the companies impressive team of over 500 certified cloud experts and engineers, spanning across multiple locations around Europe, this is truly an all-inclusive company hiring over 30 different nationalities, of the most brilliant and friendly individuals.
What they would like to see from you….
Skills and capabilities required
- In-depth understanding of inner Kubernetes workings (networking and storage stack, pod scheduling, ...)
- In-depth understanding of the Linux operating system and how it interacts with container run times
- Knowledge of GitOps Principles and Tooling (FluxCD, Terraform)
- Knowledge of Kustomize/Helm
- Knowledge of Vault
- Knowledge of DevSecOps best-practices and continuous integration
- Knowledge of the Rancher ecosystem preferred
Working freelance is all about being the master of your own time, as well as getting the most out of every organisation you work for. This opportunity will offer you plenty of growth, excitement and diversity, not to mention the lucrative benefits that come as standard.
If you feel you matched the brief, and are interested in this opportunity please feel free to apply below or drop me an email with your CV to: M.firstname.lastname@example.org