Job Role:Java DevOps Engineer - Northampton
Join one of the top global, financial consulting companies to have the chance to work on the most exciting projects in the world of investment banking. This role involves a fantastic base salary alongside a competitive benefits package including bonuses, healthcare and supportive training.Job Description
Looking for Java Developers that have experience on Java 8, Open Shift V2 and V3 and Spring Frame Work. Furthermore, the candidate should have experience of DevOps- CI/CD pipeline API deployment & JJE frameworks.Candidate Requirements:
- Experienced on Java 8, Open Shift V2 and V3, Gradle, Spring MQ and JMS.
- Experienced in performing technical valuation of present state of systems and providing solutions.
- Experienced having hands on experience using Python, Jenkins, Chef, SAM, Docker and AWS.
- Experienced having hands-on experience in application deployment to Open Shift V2 and V3 and experience of DevOps.
- Experienced using CI/CD pipeline API deployment and JJE Gateway.What's next?
If this is of interest and sounds like a role you would be looking to do in your next role, then just insert your details below with your up to date CV and press apply. Or, if you are unsure of a few things or want to find out more then get in touch with me from the following choices:
Telephone: 0191 338 7603