Job Title: Business Analyst
My client is very well established in the consulting industry with the aim to further build and strengthen their data presence in the market. They are currently in the process of a huge expansion therefore opening up multiple opportunities for candidates who are well informed of such opportunities. Responsibilities:
Source System data understanding, Data Analysis, S-T Mapping, Business & Validation Rules capture and elaborate, Customer Technical & Business Stakeholder communication for data & requirements understanding, Data Model understanding and ability to update model. Project Specific:
1. Analyze Extract requirements and Source data requirements. Understand Extracts already available (objects, data types, data gaps). Understand available API (WSDL) related information and document source information.
2. Interface with Source System Teams for interface specifications.
3. Liaise with Technical team for file transfer configuration.
4. Source Data Analysis, validation rules, understand target schema, S-T mappings, Reconciliation related functional design.
5. Work with Data Integration/Engineering team to define the key pipelines of data
6. Test & Deployment support. Skills:3+ years experienced in ANSI SQL, Requirements & Data Analysis and Data ModelingExperienced on RDBMS like Oracle/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/SnowflakeBasic scripting like UNIX, VB scripting, Python for files analysis/transfer/handling (preferable).Working knowledge of BI Tools like Qlik (Desirable)Strong communication skills.Experience of working in cross-functional agile teams is highly desirable.Experience in Banking especially Financial Markets/Investments is highly desirable.
If you like to work with a well-established consultancy in the market, and are able to seize the right opportunity when it is available, this would be the right opportunity for you. Please apply the advert or drop me an email to set up a confidential discussion, firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1658550