- iOS Team Lead Location
- London Salary
- £80,000 - £90,000
I am exclusively engaged with a Global Tech Scale-Up who are looking to continue their expansion into the UK market by recruiting an experienced iOS Engineer to come in and join their mobile application function as an iOS Team Lead. This organisation have recently passed their $1bn valuation (despite only being founded 5/6 years ago) and have 400-500 employees spread across EMEA. This role is part of a huge UK-focused recruitment drive and is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual.Role Overview
Working in a strategic role as their iOS Team Lead, you will operate in a hybrid technical/functional capacity, reporting directly into their Mobile Engineering Manager and working alongside the Android Team Lead. Initially leading a team of 4 iOS Engineers, you will be heavily involved in recruitment/onboarding as they look to expand into the UK. You will be heavily involved in architectural discussions, Agile sprint planning and defining product roadmaps. Moreover, you will be expected to contribute technically and will be involved in writing high-quality production grade code in Swift (SwiftUI).Working Patterns
This organisation have recently opened an office in the UK (Shoreditch) and where you are based is entirely up to you. Their mobile unit is spread across EMEA (Paris, Madrid, UK) so you can be 100% remote if you want. On the flipside, if you want to head into their London office then that is also fine. Essentially, the ball is in your court! However, it is important to note that candidates must be based in the UK.Candidate Requirements
- iOS Development - Proven experience developing commercial iOS applications, ideally in a product-based organisation. Strong skills in both Objective-C and Swift (alongside associated iOS frameworks/libraries) is important.
- Engineering Processes - You must have proven experience working in a modern engineering environment, ideally focusing on Agile (Scrum, Kanban) processes and CI/CD.
- Leadership - Due to the leadership element of this role, you must have proven experience leading projects and ideally small engineering teams (2-5 iOS Engineers). Experience mentoring/coaching is also desirable.
- Stakeholder Management - Due to the collaborative nature of this organisation, experience working in multi-disciplinary teams (i.e. Product Owners, Product Managers, UX Designers, UI Engineers, Software Engineers) is highly desirable.
If you like the sound of this advert then please click on the 'apply' button and submit a fully updated CV. Alternatively, if you are unsure about the role but still think its worth a chat then please contact me via the following:Email
- email@example.com Telephone
- 0191 338 7540 LinkedIn
- 'Liam Haghighat'Anything discussed during this application process will remain fully confidential, with any subsequent applications being fully compliant with GDPR. It is also important to note that this role does not support applications from candidates that do not have an existing right to work in the UK, with this organisation unable to provide visa sponsorship.