- Lead UI EngineerLocation
- £80,000 - £110,000 (10-30% Bonus, 11% Pension, Private Healthcare)
This organisation have recently opened an office Birmingham (5-10 minute walk from New Street Station) and this role will require you to be in the office 3 days' per week, with the remaining time spent working from home. They are fully committed to flexible working hours.Candidate Requirements
- Engineering Background - You must have excellent knowledge and commercial experience working with design patterns, data structures, object-oriented principles etc.
- Engineering Methods - Proven experience working with core Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, XP) is required, as is experience working in a DevOps (CI/CD) environment.
- Leadership - Proven experience working as a Senior/Lead Engineer, ideally leading projects and/or people is highly desirable, as are mentoring/coaching skills.
- Stakeholder Management - You must have excellent communication skills (written & oral), including proven commercial experience working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Academics - Whilst not essential, candidates with a background in Computer Science or a discipline such as Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics are desirable. However, applications from candidates without a University Degree will certainly be considered.
If you like the sound of this advert then please click on the 'apply' button and submit a fully updated CV. Alternatively, if you are unsure about the role but still think its worth a chat then please contact me via me following:
Anything discussed during this application process will remain fully confidential, with any subsequent applications being fully compliant with GDPR. It is also important to note that this role does not support applications from candidates that do not have an existing right to work in the UK, with this organisation unable to provide visa sponsorship.
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone - 0191 338 7540
- LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'