Job DescriptionGoogle Cloud Devops Engineer
Role & Responsibilities
This role is for Google Cloud Devops Engineer responsible for devops (CICD) pipeline design, development & implement of the same. A professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is responsible for efficient development operations that can balance service reliability and delivery speed. He/She is skilled using Google Cloud Platform to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents. Should be good team player who shares and collaborates, listens actively, and learns quickly. The candidate will extensively make use and apply Continuous Integration tools and practices in the context of Deutsche Bank's digitalization journey.
Skills & QualificationsYour key responsibilities Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Building complex CI/CD pipelines for cloud native PaaS services such as Databases, Messaging, Storage, Compute in Google Cloud Platform
- Building deployment pipeline with Github CI (Actions)
- Building terraform codes to deploy infrastructure as a code
- Working with deployment and troubleshooting of Docker, GKE, Openshift and Cloud Run
- Working with Cloud Build, Cloud Composer and Dataflow
- Configuring software to be monitored by Appdynamics
- Configuring stackdriver logging and monitoring in GCP
- Work with splunk, Kibana, Prometheus and grafana to setup dashboard
Your skills, experience, and qualification:
Total experience of 7+ Years, in as Devops. Should have at least 1 year of experience in Google could and Github CI.
Should have strong experience in Microservices/API.
Should have strong experience in Devops tools like Gitbun CI, teamcity, Jenkins and Helm.
Should know Application deployment and testing strategies in Google cloud platform.
Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Excellent understanding of Java
Knowledge on Kafka, ZooKeeper, Hazelcast, Pub/Sub is nice to have.
Understanding of cloud networking, security such as software defined networking/firewalls, virtual networks and load balancers.
Understanding of cloud identity and access
Understanding of the compute runtime and the differences between native compute, virtual and containers
Configuration and managing databases such as Oracle, Cloud SQL, and Cloud Spanner.
Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies
Awareness of critical concepts of Agile principles
Certification in Google professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is desirable.
Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
Understand and promote Agile values: FROCC (Focus, Respect, Openness, Commitment, Courage)
Good communication skills
Pro-active team player
Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
Professional knowledge of English
Differentiators: knowledge/experience about
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you'll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above