Role: C++ developer Poland
Location : Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
FRG Consulting is extremely pleased to bring to you this B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced C++ developer.
- Implementation of automated builds for 3rd party libraries.
- Analysis of internal and external library usage to support demise
- Analysis of current usage of 3rd party libraries to handle issues around deprecation of functionality
- Support migration from existing build system to a new build system, updating internal tools to support the new build system
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in C++ on Linux and Windows
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- · Experience in working with large software systems
- Strong organisational skills; ability to multi-task and work under pressure and prioritise
- · Experience of build technologies like Conan/Bazel/CMake
- · Experience of compiler/tool/library upgrades
Only candidates based in Poland will be considered.
if successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org