Java Developer x2Location:
up to 15000 plnStatus:
240921-JDC-SMI Java DeveloperThe company and the role:
We have a great opportunity for experienced Java developers to come on board with one of our top clients and contribute heavily to the software development cycle. They are a distribution company, shipping auto parts all over Europe so there is, as you can imagine, an exceptional amount of data to be handled on a daily basis within the various projects the development teams work on.
Current and previous employees have praised this company for it's friendly atmosphere and recognition of the quality of work they put in. If you do something the company values you will be rewarded and appreciated which is something that is unfortunately not that common these days.
This really is a fantastic chance to use some up to date technologies, collaborate with a knowledgeable development team who are focused on upskilling themselves and those around them and ultimately create beautiful, clean code together. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Software creation and development
- Participation in the entire software development process
- Cooperation in the SCRUM methodology
- Close cooperation with business, analysts and an ambitious team of specialists
- Searching for and recommending the best solutions
- Planning the development of the B2C system
- Willingness to develop in backend technologies
- Knowledge of Java
- Communicative knowledge of the English language
- Ability to work in a dynamic team
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects in a professional team
- Possibility of professional development within the company
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
- Work in an international environment
- Real impact on the way projects are implemented
- Free parking space
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - email@example.com
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.