Are you ambitious about developing software? Do you like challenges? Do you want to work with the latest technology? Did you say yes? Then this is for you! Join us to share our passion for tech.
What are you going to do:
- You will be working on your own solutions that include both technical as well as functional requirements.
- You are continuously in contact with the customers, so you are always up to date about the priories
- You work on our core products.
- You are responsible for the implementation of products for our clients.
- You will be continuously working on guaranteeing the quality of the solutions because quality and sustainability are our top priorities!
Skills & Qualifications
You are an ambitious professional with a lot of passion for tech. You have the drive and eagerness to learn new skills and techniques quickly and come up with solutions independently. You have a critical eye and listening ear so that you are able to quickly collect all the correct information. You love to share your ideas with others. You are someone who values his personal development deeply. And of course, you have a good sense of humor that makes you a joyous colleague to work with!
What do you bring:
- University level of professionalism and analytical ability
- Minimum 3 years of recent relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills of Dutch and/or English
- You are enthusiastic and have a lot of perseverance
- You have an eye to spot opportunities and the drive to exploit them
You have good knowledge of
- HTLM5 and CSS3
- Creating tools such as Rollup and Webpack
- A backend Framework like node.js or .NET (Core)
- Languages such as C# or Java
- Unit and Integration Testing techniques
- Design Patterns and SOLID Principles
- Competitive salary and a lot of good benefits
- Laptop and smart-phone
- Opportunities to keep growing yourself
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology
- Challenging and fun projects for high-profile clients
- Flexible working hours
- 27 days of vacation per year
- Great colleagues, every Friday afternoon a happy hour, field trips and boot camps, and one time per year a long weekend away.