Front-End Developer | 100% Remote Role / Responsibilities
Frontend Developers are responsible for implementing new web and mobile User Interfaces (UIs), Optimizing existing UI designs for responsiveness, and test (usability and accessibility) for application intuitiveness and better user experience.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product owners to deliver user experiences that are engaging, intuitive, and able to build pixel-perfect user interfaces.
- Understand architecture build prototypes for new products that align with user needs and business goals.
- Ability to take a prototype and turn it into a production-ready application.
- Working with clients to build progressive web applications that are responsive.
- Should be able to understand requirements and the business side of application implementation.
- Produce, maintain, modify websites and user interface that ensures websites are accessible across many platforms, including many browsers and smartphones.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Education: B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related fields.
- Hands-on web development experience in building, designing, and maintaining web apps
- Have a clear understanding of the React Lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Micro frontend architecture.
- Passion for creating innovative web applications
- Ability to integrate with REST APIs
- Basic Git source control experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time in an agile SDLC
Ready to Apply?
- Bootstrap and Material UI Experience
- Working within microservices/serverless environments
- Node.js Development Experience
- Swift for native iOS
- Java/Kotlin for Android
- Familiarity with AWS services
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available