We are looking for a Lead Developer in Oslo!
Joining an exciting & established start-up, you will be leading a team of 3 talented developers working on AI tools which help customers optimise their value chains
The overall aim of your products are to help customers become more efficient, sustainable, environmentally-friendly, and profitable by providing valuable data & insights, and allowing optimal decision making!
With a recent investment, and strong financial and technological backing, you will be joining the company at a very exciting time!
The opportunity is there to explore new technologies, and be a part of creating cutting-edge tools.
As part of a smaller company with less than 20 employees, you can have great influence over the direction of the products and technology
As a Lead, you will be responsible for internal and external IT projects by coordinating and participating in the technology development, you will be:
- Understanding and gathering requirements
- Deciding on solutions, contribute to architecture, methods, and technology choice
- Lead the development and implementation of digital products / technology in the team
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with Azure
- Understanding of best practices in data & engineering
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD is beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Equity/shares in the company
- 25 days vacation
- Pension & insurances
- Flexible working hours
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org