Opportunity to be a part of Global Firm, based in Prague, Czech Republic, as a Senior Test Automation Engineer. They are on the verge of a huge transformation from traditional to technologically advanced front. Be a part of an growing and inclusive team. Moreover, you will be given tailored career development, with opportunities to move into either management or architecture in the longer term.
Role & Responsibilities
- Advising on what is needed to facilitate manual and automated testing from the beginning of the development.
- Designing ways to provides easy way how to test application under the test by owning the automation framework.
- Achieving optimal test coverage by designing test cases.
- Working with different teams to help support them in the automation of existing testing, working with development team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of working with manual and automation testing in a complex area, in creation, maintenance and execution of automated tests.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with core Java (understanding of OOP principles, collections, streams, etc)
- Demonstrate knowledge of build automation tools such as Maven or Gradle, experience with version control systems such as GIT
- Basic knowledge of with continuous integration systems such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
Additional Skills not necessary but preferred:
- Exposure to development of bespoke automation solutions and relational database and sql.
- Previous experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. python, shell scripting).
- Knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS or OpenShift, Jira
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive pay (CZK)
- Private medical care
- Holiday allowance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Voluntary benefits
- Income protection
Phone: +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 7276)