$70k - $90k + Super
Sydney location. Flexible working options
Long term job security with a well-established organisation
Join one of the oldest health care providers in Australia providing Medical Emergency Alarms, Personal Alarm systems and Emergency Call Centre technologies. We're looking for an experienced and motivated Android Developer to join their team on a permanent basis
We offer an opportunity to design, develop, test and integrate new applications and modern infrastructure across a range of different products whist working closely with internal and external engineers across the full SDLC.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create, review and document quality and optimised code.
- Optimisation of UI application performance.
- Continuous improvement of software delivery processes and outcomes.
- Translating designs and wireframes.
- Hands on experience working as an Android Developer within a commercial setting (Kotlin experience highly regarded)
- Fluency with the Android SDK, different versions of Android and screen sizes
- Knowledge of MVVM development patterns and dependency injection tools such as Dagger, Retrofit ect.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git
What's on offer
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Work with like-minded individuals on a highly technical and tight-knit team
- Chance to work on a diverse range of widely used products
- Flexible working options
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start
Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume
(04) 522 171 44