MID LEVEL QA ENGINEERCompany
Makers and builders, they are passionate about designing solutions that are affordable and accessible to a wide marketplace. They have developed technology for IoT and smart buildings, as well as extending it for healthcare and other applications. Every day, their products help quantify spaces and interact with the people, things and the buildings in airports and shopping malls, offices and hospitals. As a result, they were able to champion open standards, engage their curiosity and be innovative, and work together with over 1,000 partners to deliver value to their users.Your role
will be test both software and hardware products and making sure they meet the best quality standards.
You will be expected to:
- Setting up and starting up (configuration and administration) of the company's system to perform end-to-end system tests: specify, compose and execute the necessary test suites, test cases, test sequences, test measurements and test experiments, and other needed components in the test management system.
- Develop test framework, project planning and test tool development, automation, debugging and defect analysis.
- Create and execute test plans for environmental testing and document test procedures for hardware and software projects of moderate and high conceptual complexity
- Execute test cases and log bugs into the bug tracking system in accordance with company's QA requirements.
- Develop automated test cases (in python).
- Review and design technical specs, and translate them into cases that assure maximum test coverage
- Develop PC-based tools and applications for demonstration, analysis, and automated testing
- Provide comprehensive QA test reports.
- Communicate with the team on a daily basis to share and build knowledge.
Python, API, (Jira, Gurock) Pytools, HW/SW testing, AWS. Team:
QA manager + 3 QAs (senior, mid, junior)