About the company:
- $120k - $150k + Super
- Join an established and rapidly expanding organisation
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely (within Australia)
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a well known brand making waves in the digital landscape are currently on the lookout for multiple React Native Developers to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working on developing, extending and maintaining critical mobile banking apps across both iOS and Android platforms whilst contributing directly to the architecture of these applications and collaborating with the teams responsible for other areas of the product's overall infrastructure.
This organisation is headquartered in the heart of Melbourne's CBD however is open to 100% remote work within Australia. Responsibilities:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Whats on offer:
- Proficiency working with React Native. Open to developers from junior levels (1+ years' React Native experience) through to senior.
- Experience working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools such as XCode, Gradle etc.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model and offline storage.
- Internal career advancement opportunities with a leading brand.
- Work with like-minded, ambitious and highly technical individuals in a tight-knit team.
- Excellent remuneration package based on level of experience.
- Chance to work on a diverse range of greenfield projects
- Flexible working options. 100% remote within Australia.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume*
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 email@example.com