DevOps EngineerGlobal Digital Transformation LeaderRemoteup to 30,000 PLN/month Gross
A global digital transformation leader is looking for skilled DevOps Engineers to join as they expand their highly skilled and collaborative team further. As an experienced member of the team, you will work on numerous greenfield projects, as well as holding some responsibility for infrastructure management, building up public cloud infrastructures from scratch and migrating legacy applications and process to the cloud. In this position you will:
What you will work with:
- Utilise Infrastructure as Code to manage public cloud infrastructures and microservice architectures
- Utilise containers and container management tools
- Automate the build and delivery of cloud infrastructures/tasks through reusable IaC scripts and well built CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with other teams of engineers, developers and architects across various projects and stages in the project lifecycle.
- A vast range of public cloud platforms and services - AWS / GCP / Azure
- Containers - Docker, Kubernetes
- High quality, reusable IaC scripts - Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible
- CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, Teamcity, etc.
If you'd like your next challenge to be with an exciting and globally dominant digital transformation specialist, get in touch now!
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - firstname.lastname@example.org // 0191 300 1844 // +48 221 040 815