$120k - $150k + Super
Melbourne CBD & Inner suburbs
Long term job security with a well-established organisationJob Description
You will develop software for mobile products on the iOS Development platform. You'll continually drive delivery and continuous product improvement.
Every day will bring different challenges, but the key areas of your job will be to develop a deep understanding of the business domain that will help the team to build quality software to be delivered to customers.
You'll work closely with a collaborate team to prototype, build, and test high quality apps; Identifying shortcomings in current technology / architecture and recommend solutions.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Assist Analysts and Designers with the design, prototyping and preparation of software specifications and interaction designs for product features
- Assist with the preparation of test plans for the purpose of quality assurance testing software deliverables
- Develop robust, high quality software meeting the requirements of the agreed specifications
- Work closely with quality assurance team members to resolve issues raised by testing throughout the development cycle
- Establish and maintain good working relationships both within the development team and the wider organisation.
- Passionate about software development and building design-led software using a wide range of internet based technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team and able to take pride and ownership in their work
- Has initiative and a passion for all things web and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience in developing iOS applications
- Knowledge of all of the following: Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Git
- Well known organisation in software with global reach and multiple enterprise scale/greenfield projects
- Internal career advancement and continuous learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working options