Java Developer - Warsaw (or fully remote)
An international company is searching for a Java Developer to join one of their new engagements. They have launched a new credit-card application that will be used by millions of customers daily. You would be responsible for designing and developing this part of the application from scratch, bringing in your expertise and knowledge, sharing this with other talented developers.
The project is complex, involving the entire stack from web, to Mobile app, to middle ware, through to API design. They use modern architecture principles (Microservices), collaborative development process, continuous delivery approach and TDD. The technologies can be flexible, you will be able to influence should you believe they could be improved.
These technologies are currently planned:
- Java 11, Spring
- Kafka for synchronous communication
- High-scale NoSQL Databases, e.g MongoDB
- AWS as the cloud infrastructure
- 3+ years' experience in Java or similar language
- Knowledge of how to design a distributed application
- Knowledge in SOA or Microservices Architecture
- English communication skills
The company supports UoP and B2B contract.
To register your interest, send your C.V firstname.lastname@example.org
. Alternatively my direct line is +48 223 072 477, ask for Shannon.