Senior Mobile Tech Lead | Remote Options | Bonus, BenefitsRole / Responsibilities
The Digital Delivery Technical Lead will demonstrate deep knowledge of Digital Experience offerings with a focus on our development sub-practice which includes Design, User Experience, Native and Hybrid applications on iOS, Android, React Native with focus on deployment solutions on cloud based platforms, specifically Heroku, AWS and Azure PaaS. The candidate shall be able to deploy the knowledge to implement Full-Stack system architectures.
- Build scalable APIs, microservices and deploy the APIs to the Heroku or other cloud based platforms
- Experience with event driven frameworks such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ
- Ability to implement container based APIs using container frameworks, OpenShift, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Relational Database design and optimization with PostGres SQL, mySQL.
- Experience in deploying APIs using GraphQL
- Collaborate with a team of developers to create a web/mobile applications to run on multiple platforms
○ Design the data and presentation layer of the web application's front-end
- Knowledgeable and comfortable developing and mentoring development team to develop Enterprise Scale Applications
- Translate customer business objectives and requirements into solutions and level-of-effort estimates to implement those solutions
- Act as trusted advisor to customers by anticipating customer needs and identifying appropriate solution alternatives
- Design system and application architectures using Cloud technologies that provides optimal performance, scalability and user experience
- Build and maintain internal assets to accelerate project deliverables while maintaining coding standards and development patterns.
Ready to Apply?
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel on average of 30% post COVID
- Education: BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional experience in NodeJS
- High proficiency with Heroku Platform, its constraints and capabilities
- High proficiency deploying scalable solutions in cloud based environments (mainly Heroku and Azure) using NodeJS using GraphQL, Container frameworks (Kubernetes, docker), Messaging Queues (AMQP), Databases (Postgres SQL
- Experience working in solutions geared towards building Web and Mobile front ends
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Basic understanding of enterprise integrations and data management. This includes understanding integration standards (OAuth, SAML, REST, SOAP, JSON), integration tools (Informatica, Boomi, Cast Iron, etc) and Data (Databases, performance methods, data migrations, etc).
- Ability to take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Account Executive and lead account management on technical issues
- Experience interacting with C-level and key enterprise stakeholders in an advisory capacity
- Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, and skills related to working and resolving problems in customer accounts
- Prior pre-sales experience and estimation experience are highly preferred
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available