Cloud-Native Developer.Net & AzureBrussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Limburg 4000€ - 4500€
We are looking for Cloud-native Developers to join an amazing team of Cloud and Software development specialists in the areas of Ghent, Antwerp, Limburg and Brussels
. Lots of flexibility with the working & office locations, in all the above-mentioned cities.
The company consists of Cloud Specialists and Backend Developers who are aiming at building and providing high-quality cloud native applications. Their focus is on designing and developing scalable and cost effective solutions by combining the powers of cloud and software. Their programming languages are Java, Python, Node.js and .Net while they love all the clouds, AWS, Azure and Google.
You will always work with the latest technologies and tools in the market and you should be able to take care of automation and the early responsibilities that will be given to you and grow into a real expert cloud-native developer.
Last but not least, you will be part of a flat and open-minded culture where everything is direct and clear, with no room for micropolitics and bureaucracy. The essential requirements for one of the role are:
- Experience with backend dev languages, either Java, Python, Node.js or .Net
- Experience with Public Cloud providers, either AWS, Azure or GCP
- Big focus on Serverless technologies, like Lambda or Azure Functions
- Must be fluent in both Dutch and English.
What they will offer you:
- A social and communicative character
- A creative and accuracy-focused way of working
- A result-oriented and thirsty to succeed professional
Application Process: Reach out to me, Marie Dif for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. Call at +310202418541 or write to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You get to work in an open and informal environment with flat hierarchy
- You get access to training and high level certifications
- A high-tech laptop of your choice, including a Macbook
- Team-building activities and social events, including tech meet-ups, seminars, participation in EXPOs and more. Last year they went to Vegas for the AWSre:invent!
- A competitive monthly net salary figure, tailored to your skills and experience. The gross goes up to around 4500€ for Senior candidates.
- We know that it's tricky to discuss gross salary in Belgium, so you tell us your net expectations and we will aim at getting this for you.
- Company car and fuel card, premium brands like Tesla, Audi, Mercedes, BMW etc
- Phone and Internet subscription
- Health & Group Insurance
There is a two-interview process and then boom, an offer lands in your inbox! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!