Our client is looking for a Senior Insider Threat Analyst based in EMEA - who can think like a cyber attacker to figure out how to circumvent security measures.
An opportunity to use your analytical skills and gain network defense experience. You'll utilize your experience with Insider Threat Detection Technologies and tools such as SIEM, UBA/UEBA, UAM, DLP . You'll collaborate with various audiences, including team members, security team and executive stakeholders, in order to perform hunt and content development. You'll also utilize your experience with scripting languages to automate repetitive analysis and tasks. This is a chance to think differently about cyber defense, use completely new tools and approaches, and develop the next generation of security analytics.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10-12+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience
- Solid understanding of Insider Threat Detection, network security and traffic analysis, hunting for malicious activity and initiating response actions.
- Demonstrable experience with Insider Threat Detection Technologies and tools such as SIEM, UBA/UEBA, UAM, DLP, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages to automate repetitive analysis and tasks.
- Experience with open-source security tools including Wireshark, nmap, burp, Snort, and Kali.
- Good understanding of InfoSec fundamentals including Lockheed Kill chain and MITRE ATT&CK-based analytics
- Demonstrable Threat hunting and Incident Response workflow experience
- Fundamental understanding of InfoSec threat sharing including IoCs, artifacts, and forensic techniques
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
- Comfortable working with geographically dispersed team
- Comfortable with a range of project and software development methodologies - experience with Agile scrum preferable
- Certifications such as CISSP, GREM, GIAC, SANS, CEH is a plus
- Experience with Securonix platform a plus