Job Title: Marketo Specialist
Job Type: Full-time Direct Hire
Location: Fully-Remote, CA
- Partner with an Account Manager to execute marketing campaigns and oversee developers in the day-to-day delivery of marketing automation services.
- Build advanced marketing automation programs and support day-to-day marketing automation services across all or within a specific business unit.
- Work with our Client Services team to learn to support them in the development of project plans, scope and estimates as they relate to production tasks
- Produce client status reports and input on account resourcing plans
- You will be expected to understand how Web and Application development teams can be utilized within the context of marketing automation
- At least 3 years working experience
- Previous email marketing account management experience is preferred
- Recent (past 2-3 years) marketing automation super user experience
- Solid B2B marketing experience, preferably with clients in the high-tech, manufacturing, business services sectors
- A strong background working with and transforming marketing data, experience integrating marketing data with CRM is a plus.
- Evidence of a strong academic background - does not have to have marketing specific qualification