based on expereinceStatus:
201021-JD-SMI Java DeveloperThe company and the role:
We have a great opportunity for a Java Developer to come on board with one of our top clients and contribute to a very significant project they have in the works. They are a wholesale banking platform trading in commodities like bonds, stocks and shares, serving millions of people all over the world from multiple offices based in Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Australia to name a few.
This will be a chance to gain domain knowledge that is very niche on the market and can offer official training programs with recognized certifications to add to your CV and build your portfolio. Not only is there the possibility to progress your career in a technical sense but also as a Chapter Lead and Product Owner if that is a road you'd like to explore at some point.
This really is a fantastic chance to use a unique tech stack, collaborate with a small/intimate development team who are focused on upskilling themselves and those around them and ultimately create beautiful code together. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the engineering team to create software development solutions
- Produce well written and highly structured code in conjunction with the needs of the team, other departments and their projects
- Collaborate with other team members to develop new user-facing features
- Working independently or in small teams on exciting projects that will leave you wanting more
- Proficiency in the JVM programming language Java. Groovy would be a bonus
- Experience with Linux/Windows environments
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A good team player and open to collaboration with your colleagues
- Open to learning new technologies and transferring them into new ideas and possibilities
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.