I am looking for DevOps Engineer who specialize in Azure Cloud environment and would like to progress its own career working with the Leader - No1 on the market in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing. You will do:
You will have:
- Manage the realization of the Azure cloud services in line with the cloud (and IT) strategy, architecture and roadmaps
- Connect, optimize and manage Azure cloud services and ensure publication of Azure cloud services in the IT service catalog and functional and technical support
- Provide technical leadership for CI/CD processes design implementation and process orchestration
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with customers security guidelines
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Good cloud infrastructure design and development.
- Knowledge of containerization with Kubernetes or Docker.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and CI/CD pipeline (GitLab, Jenkins).
- Knowledge of AdaCore, Java, C++ environments
- Linux administration skills.
- Very good English communication skills
- Experience in network programming and infrastructure as code automation - Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience in other public clouds
- Other programming language knowledge like: Bash, Java, C++ or other.
If you are worrying that your experience or skillset doesn`t match 100% - do not hesitate and get in touch with me today as I will be happy to discuss with you the possible flexibility with this position.
Interested in the role or know someone, please get in touch with via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 6696 / +48 22 104 08 22