for a Principal Business Consultant for one of our clients.
Our client is a large and well known international IT Banking and insurance Company that has grown to become a trusted sector specialist for the international financial industry.
- An exciting and challenging position in the Swiss office where collaboration, a can-do approach and customer satisfaction are paramount
- Opportunity to develop on the job and work on various projects within the financial sector
- Attractive salary and benefits package, flexible working hours and remote working
- Individual development opportunities in a global company.
- University degree or similar education
- Extensive experience in international projects in a banking/insurance environment
- Considered an expert in the relevant field with a sustainable network at decision maker client level
- In-depth expertise in the relevant professional field
- Knowledge of relevant consulting and sales methods
- Willingness to travel, of course, as well as very good German and English language skills
- You will act as a "trusted advisor" on strategic projects for clients in the banking and insurance industry (e.g. Project Manager, Senior Business Analyst, Business Process Manager).
- Identifies potential improvements in processes, procedures and offerings and works closely with the sales team
- Deeply understands customer needs and works closely with the sales team to drive proposals and pre-sales activities - Market.
- Develops thought leadership role in the marketplace and drives revenue
- Develops complex business concepts and business cases for specific customer requirements
- Oversees development of project teams and is responsible for project execution.
I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in learning more about this position.
email@example.com / +41 44 668 98 37
If you are not interested but know someone who is, please feel free to share my contact details with them.
Best regards and have a successful day