My client is an online marketplace that utilise technology capabilities to challenge the traditional way of doing business. They are heavily invested in technologies and looking to expand the team in the next quarter, hence we are looking for a Data Scientist.
- Define the data roadmap for the organisation in the long run
- Identify areas of improvement for the business and product by utilising data mining tools available
- Deploy predictive modelling on cloud platform using cutting-edge technologies
- Develop visualisation using large datasets to drive insights
- Work with structured and unstructured data to find trend and pattern to maximum customer experience for users
- Designing and implementing metrics that help teams focus on what to optimize for
- Grow within the team to be the lead so as to manage and train junior scientist or data team members
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related field
- Hands-on experience in a Data Science role with exposure and proficiency in quantitative and statistical analysis, predictive analytics, multi-variate testing and algorithm-optimization for machine learning
- Strong knowledge in big data ETL processes, data, and data exploration algorithms
- Strong working knowledge of data science algorithms including decision trees, probability networks, association rules, clustering, regression, and neural networks
- Fluid in programming skills (MySQL, SQL, Python, R or similar)
- Excellent communication skills to work with technical stakeholders in the business
- Experience working in product-based organisation, B2C environment is ideal, but not required
The organisation has great plans for the coming years, and if you looking for an environment that you can impact through your action, this will be something for you!
If you are interested to hear more, please send across your updated CV to my email at email@example.com to find out more!
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1658550