Opportunity to be a part of Global Organization, based in North West England, as a Senior Automation Tester. Established in the 1800's and growing ever since, now that's what we call stability! In the times of uncertainty it is a huge bonus to be a part of a stable organization, where you don't have to worry about the organization's future. They are on the verge of a huge transformation from traditional to technologically advanced front. Be a part of an growing and inclusive team. Moreover, you will be given tailored career development, with opportunities to move into management in the longer term. What your everyday work will look like?
* Develop and design end-to-end Test Automation Tests for Next Generation.
* Come up with best strategies to maximise automation
* Automate Mobile hybrid applications using Seetest or equivalent test tool
* Work on and write test code using Java, Python or equivalent languages
* Help and plan test automation frameworks or adopting one of the existing ones and Service Virtualisation of APIs What you will have:
* Proven hands-on automation experience
* Good grasp over Java and Python and basic AWS certification
* Proven experience in test reporting, BDD and CI/ CD integration Skills not necessary but will be a bonus:
* Knowledge of SeeTest or similar mobile platform tools and Service Virtualisation ToolsBenefits
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Working
- Life insurance
- Private Medical care
- Competitive Holiday allowance
POC: Phone: +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 7276) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org