Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Consumer and Wealth Management brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Our Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, serves millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, and financial tools. Our goal is to build a leading consumer digital-banking platform and to do this we have two self-reinforcing consumer strategies: direct, where we serve consumers through Marcus, and embedded, where we deliver our products through partner ecosystems. Our partners include Apple, GM, Amazon, Walmart, and Jet Blue and we are in active dialogue with additional companies operating in the consumer economy.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
* We are actively seeking a motivated senior iOS engineer with proven industry experience of leading the delivery of mobile apps
* The ideal candidate is a strong individual contributor, positive team player and willing to get things done. Strong computer science fundamentals are key to success in this role
* They will demonstrate in-depth understanding of architecting, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, mobile applications
* They will have a flexible attitude and will work closely with engineers, UX and product designers to deliver delightful mobile user experiences
* They should be comfortable working with Agile processes with an emphasis on quality and collaboration and be eager to influence the processes adopted by the team
* The candidate will get to work with modern technologies, such as Swift, RESTful web services, OAuth 2.0, and will utilize them to build cutting-edge software that will include advance data visualizations
* Knowledge of Consumer Finance is not essential but experience in any of these areas may provide a candidate with some advantage