Data EngineerGlobal Healthcare Solutions Market LeaderRemote/Krakowup to 20,000 PLN/month Gross plus Copyright Tax Deductions
A global specialist in healthcare equipment and solutions is looking for a Data Engineer to join as they expand their highly skilled and collaborative team further. As a member of the team, you will work on numerous projects, both greenfield and brownfield. These projects will be spread across various lines of focus, including analysis of supply chain data, client experience and satisfaction data, and Internet of Things functions. In this position you will:
What you will work with:
- Analyse reference datasets and utilise Master Data Management (MDM) tools
- Develop and maintain data mapping specifications based on data analysis results and functional requirements
- Build and maintain automated ETL functions
- Perform data analysis and data profiling on various types of data sets including source data, machine generated data and target data repositories
- Build, develop and maintain data warehousing solutions and cloud-native data lakes
- Public cloud platforms and services - primarily AWS, also some Azure and GCP
- ETL tools - Informatica, Talend, etc.
- Writing SQL scripts for AWS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Teradata, etc.
- Serverless cloud functions - Lambda, Redshift, DynamoDB, Fargate, etc.
- Big data processes
- Data analysis and processing functions
If you'd like your next challenge to be with an exciting and globally dominant Healthcare equipment/solutions specialist, get in touch now!
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - firstname.lastname@example.org // 0191 300 1844 // +48 221 040 815