Our client is one of the leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider and is looking to expand their team. They are looking for a dynamic Security Solutions Architect.The Role
The Successful Candidate
- Advise clients on security capabilities, gather client requirements for security opportunities, lead the architectural design of the recommended solution
- Lead in initial project planning & costing (i.e. where required ensure OBC completion for each deal) and support the sales team as a security subject matter expert during the sales process.
- Contribute to the formulation of network, technology, systems, and information strategy plans and takes an active role on presales programs and projects.
- Support strategic & mega tenders as Solution Manager as SPOC for cyber security solutions.
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing expert-level product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, at the request of the Sales Engineering team and/or when strategic or complex opportunities are identified.
- Operate on multiple products and multiple customers.
- Accountable for definition and delivery of specific solutions to achieve business objectives or tender requirements.
- Perform analysis, feasibility, and strategic fit of high-level projects e.g. evolution plans, new network & technology propositions, and complex distributed systems.
- Based on in-depth knowledge of specific technology/industry, play a key role in analysis to support the formulation of ICT strategy, evolution plans or identification of bespoke or customised off-the-shelf applications/solutions in their area of expertise.
- Work independently and as a vital member of the sales engineering team
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business
- 8 years of experience working as a security solutions architect.
- Experience working in apre-sales capacity on a enterprise level related to two or more of the following domain:
- Infrastructure Security (managed firewalls, intrusion prevention, proxies, etc)
- Security Analysis (firewall policy analysis, vulnerability detection, etc)
- Cyber Security (advanced threat monitoring, security analytics, etc)
- Previous experience working on tenders specifically in cyber security environment
- Experienced working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions and security practitioners
- Knowledgeable in security and compliance/regulatory standards
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to constantly evolving security market and develop appropriate vision around latest security technologies and trends.
- Good understanding of tools and processes involved in performing Cyber Security Analytics.
- Applies knowledge/skills through handling complex problems and/or co-ordinating work which may extend beyond own area of expertise.
- Anticipates client needs, investigates the underlying causes and identifies short- and long-term solutions.
- Manages costs and profitability for a work area and/or large projects.
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to email@example.com or call Renuka P (R1985758) at
+65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.