As an Java Engineer, you'll be part of a leading Engineering team, creating great products by interpreting and following best practice architectural and engineering principles, operating frameworks, and new and improved tech applications and solutions. Using Java (8+) with tools and frameworks like Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven and Apache Kafka, you'll own the design and development of large-scale, high performance services, microservices and event driven architecture.
Ideal candidates may have experince with the following techs, including: ReactJS, Swift/iOS, Android, Kotlin, Java/Springboot and Golang.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- You'll work with cloud and container technologies such as Kubernetes on AWS
- Engineering throughout the whole product lifecycle, including decommissioning
- Expertise in engineering practice, including knowledge of engineering and architectural principles
- You'll have proven experience of software design and implementation, security, cloud, infrastructure as code and CI/CD.
- Self-drive and constantly striving to improve your team, division and peers
- Drive for advocacy of agile/lean delivery methodologies
- A passion for enhancing your knowledge and evidence curiosity in emerging tech
- Having ownership of the whole SDLC and living the DevSecOps principles
- Flexible working
- Colleague discount
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Plan
- Holiday Allowance