Are you a Full-stack Engineer who would love to work in the aviation industry with a permanent contract right from the first day? Then this job is for you.
It's an enterprise SaaS platform that offers its services to International and Domestic airlines. This platform generates accurate contextual forecasts that enable airlines to take effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions. They are on the path to becoming the largest provider of commercial intelligence and automation in the transportation industry.
Currently, this company is hiring at least one of each Junior/Medior/Senior Full-stack developer in a team responsible for delivering a complex line-of-business application targeting the revenue management function in the airline industry. This application has complex multidimensional analysis and visualisation of airline data sets, machine-learning forecasts, and supports complex analyst work-flows to manage our Revenue Operating System.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to make solid & scalable solutions for enterprise line of business applications using Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- You are going to be part of independent Scrum teams that includes Technical Product Owners, front-end/back-end application developers, and QA automation engineers.
- You are going to be working with Technical Product Owners to design and establish complex application features and end-user work-flows.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant work experience in software development (preferably 5+ years)
- Profound knowledge of functional programming language or object-oriented (preferably python)
- Expert in web development (HTML/CSS)
- Experience with REST API
- Good knowledge of software design principles and patterns
- Deep knowledge of SQL
- Experience with unit testing and debugging techniques
- Fluent with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experienced in version control systems.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD design and development
- Strong communication skills, sense of drive, and ownership
- Embrace Independence, detail-oriented and practical approach
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Permanent contract right from the first day
Shareholder in the company as well as in success
Commitment to your personal career growth through conversations central to your growth
- You can take 25 days off to provide you with time to recharge your batteries
- Not a morning person? We provide flexible work hours for you to be at your best
- Need a change of scenery? Work anywhere outside the office up to 2 days per week
- A modern office in the heart of Amsterdam with rental e-bikes and stocked with snacks and beverages, lunch reimbursements, social events, and Friday drinks
- Top-quality tech equipment so you can be at your best
- Discounts and budget to you healthy and fit