My client are looking for a new Technical Product Owner to join an engineering team building and AI based market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions.
Their platform is trusted by nearly 2000 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500 and they're seeing a huge growth across their Cloud Native, Automation and Infrastructure teams.
In this role you would be defining and facilitating the roadmap / backlog for the User Management Team. The User Management team is expected to deliver critical projects redesigning their User management systems, working with authentication, SSO, Security-related projects, building and supporting integrations.
This is a key role for our client as they prepare for more growth. Your experience in empowering high-performance teams in a distributed environment is essential.
- Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Wiki, Git, Jenkins
- Product Owner experience OR a strong understanding of the role
- Experience working on Single Sign on, User Management flows for products, Technical revamps, Authentication, Integrations with client systems and Security related requirements
- Ability to understand the technical requirements and designs that the team is working on
- Deep understanding on how organizations need to revamp architecture and manage technical debt
- Experience of managing very fast scaling of a company, user base and resulting changes needed to make as a product scales
- Experience working in a multi-site setup (preferred)
Excellent leadership skills
Please feel free to get in touch on email@example.com for more info