Type of work: B2B or UOP
We are currently looking for a Java Developer for our client in Wroclaw.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Java Software Developer to join an industry leading independent software vendor and play an active role in the company's growth across a variety of sectors; specifically involved in the design, development and implementation of bespoke software solutions.
To apply for this role you must have proven commercial experience in Java software development. You will be familiar with engaging with software development teams and delivering projects in a software development environment.
We are looking for a confident, motivated professional who is willing to take responsibility and is able to make decisions that can benefit the businessJob description
Java Developer will be responsible for design and implementation of software in Java technologies.
A person hired at this position will design, implement and test Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools and frameworks. Key responsibilities:
- Writing well designed, efficient and testable code
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand their requirements and introduce new ideas and functionality
- Working with relevant teams to ensure all operations are coordinated and aligned with current and new systems.
- Supporting the delivery of a variety of development projects
- Reviewing code developed by members of your team
- Working with Java 8+, Spring boot, Docker, Hibernate, Kafka, AWS, Maven, Jenkins, Linux, Kubernetes, ELK, Elasticsearch. Essential skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Java 8+
- Analytical thinking and good problem solving skills.
- Experience in a variety of software development methodologies, including Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of the English language
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of unit testing as part of the software development cycle Additional advantage is:
- HTML Benefits
- Choice of projects
- private medical care (Luxmed) - additionally there is a possibility to add family members to the package, including children and seniors (then additionally paid),
- group insurance in Generali + possibility to add family members to the package,
- benefit platform, supplied monthly with points, which can be spent on, e.g. Multisport card, but also on culture, entertainment, Internet shopping etc. Additionally, on the occasion of holidays, children's day etc., employees receive additional tranches of points.
- annual bonus
- internal and external training, at least once a year (separate budget for external training),
- e-learning platform for internal training
- language courses