We are currently working with a leading European provider of services that help customers optimise their trade and customs management. This organisation has been in the industry for over 55 years, going from strength to strength, and are now looking for a skilled and motivated IT professional to join them on the next leg of their IT journey.
They are looking for an experienced Back-end .NET Developer to join their team which work out of their offices in Lolland, Denmark. There is flexibility in the role, once up and running, which enables working from home some days. But this is a team where culture is key so expect to be in the office at least a couple of days per week.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
- 8 years of development experience.
- History of Coaching would be ideal.
- Integration experience preferred but not essential.
- Great Salary & Benefits package
- Flexible working pattern.
- Our client offers excellent Progression & Development opportunities.
- The ability to work with an international market leading company.