Location: Biatorbagy, Hungary
I am recruiting for a Business Analyst on behalf of a successful international company in Hungary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to provide IT services for over 40 businesses in over 10 countries as you will be implementing and continuously improving product information management (PIM) solutions.
You will be part of the European technology team in the Netherlands and Hungary where you will work with international stakeholders and be able to develop your career. Skills and Requirements
- Strong experience in a similar role and/or logistics experience
- Experience in mid-large scale projects
- Experience in implementing VMS solutions and/or ERP
- Good understanding and overview of warehouse processes in the wholesale/distribution industry
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Work closely with Product Owner to define and refine the product backlog
- Design, analyse, document and implement business process flows
- Work as a bridge between business and Group IT stakeholder providing business analysis services
- Act as a change agent to execute technology initiatives
- Facilitate test activities
All candidates must be able to attend the office in Biatorbagy twice a week.
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Inspiring international working environment
- Travel throughout Europe (Covid-19 restriction permitting)
- Young team of excellent professionals
- Home Office
For more information email me: firstname.lastname@example.org