We have a new role for a fullstack .NET developer in Oslo!
Joining an established tech company with around 10 years experience in the industry, you will be working with the latest technology on SaaS products aimed towards the hospitality industry
You will be creating products which help to optimise a fast-paced industry, allowing for a seamless user experience, collaboration across teams, and a more efficient working environment
Working with both large and small companies in the industry, these products can be applied to many settings outside of the hospitality industry too! With an existing strong customer base in the hotel & cruise market, the technology can also be applied to hospitals, office buildings, and more industrial settings - this is just the beginning and we hope you will help us explore the future potential of the markets!
Whilst you will spend some time working on a core product base to continuously add features and make improvements, you will also spend time experimenting with new product ideas through prototyping and other techniques!
We are looking for you to have at least some of the following experiences:
- Experience writing production code using .NET Framework with C#
- Experience writing and maintaining SQL queries and working with SQL databases
- Experience with the configuration and maintenance of CI/CD solutions
- Experience with cloud computing solutions and the architecture they involve
Some of the benefits on offer include:
- Competitive salary, pension & insurances
- Central Oslo office
- Subsidised lunch options
- Conference budget
- Excellent equipment and choice of laptop and mobile phone
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org