We are looking for a Data Scientist in Copenhagen!
You will be joining a leading Nordic data analysis & insights company, working primarily with customers in the media and communications industry
There is a great opportunity for variety within your role, typical tasks can include designing and developing NLP applications and systems, training & evaluating models, and performing analysis of the results and adapting models
You will have access to the latest technologies and tools to assist with your work, and be part of a wider data science & machine learning team to allow for collaboration across projects, and across teams throughout the Nordics
As a person, we are looking for someone who is creative, curious, and enjoys staying up to date in the ever-changing field of machine learning!
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience in the field of data science
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction, data structures and modelling
- Good understanding of statistics and classification algorithms
- Proficiency in Python
Alongside the opportunities for experimentation with technology and interesting data sets, you will receive many other benefits!
- A competitive salary
- Tools required for your role
- Flexible working hours & arrangements, including fully remote option
- As part of a flat structure, you will have plenty of opportunities to be involved in discussions & decision making
- Ad-hoc training & workshops alongside traditional courses and certifications
For any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com