DevOps LeadGlobal Financial Services LeaderRemote / Wroclaw / KrakowUp to 30,000 PLN/month Gross
A leading Global Financial Services provider is looking for a highly skilled and experienced DevOps expert to lead one of their newly established DevOps engineering teams as they continue to expand, develop and improve their platform and processes.
You will lead a small team of ~4 DevOps Engineers through a range of different projects and tasks, as well as engage in some minor aspects of mentoring and people management.
The main focus of the team currently is to 'automate everything' and also migrate systems onto Azure cloud. In this position you will:
What you will work with:
- Work extensively on cloud platforms and services (Azure)
- Design and develop (CI/CD) continuous delivery pipelines and drive their implementation and adoption
- Lead the containerisation of applications and tools
- Lead the automation of the development delivery process using scripts and other appropriate tools
- Assist and collaborate with the development teams to define their migration paths to the Cloud, utilising right tools and best practices, and mitigating potential risks
- Establish and apply best development and DevOps practices
- Cloud platforms and services - Azure
- CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Containers and orchestration - Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, etc.
- IaC and automation processes - Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc
- Scripting languages - Python, Bash, Shell, etc.
If you'd like your next challenge to be with a global financial services provider with an excellent reputation and highly collaborative culture, get in touch now!
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - firstname.lastname@example.org // +48 221 040 815