Opportunity to be a part of Global Organization, based in North West England, as a Senior Non- Functional Tester. Established in the 1800's and growing ever since, now that's what we call stability! In the times of uncertainty it is a huge bonus to be a part of a stable organization, where you don't have to worry about the organization's future. They are on the verge of a huge transformation from traditional to technologically advanced front. Be a part of an growing and inclusive team. Moreover, you will be given tailored career development, with opportunities to move into management in the longer term.What will you be doing?
What we're looking for in our Senior Non- Functional Tester:
- Enforcing innovative and creative methods for testing whenever necessary
* Implementing & designing end-to-end strategy and framework, well versed with various aspects of NFT Testing like volume, soak, stress etc.
* Being a part of a team, assisting with working with multiple stakeholder for fetching technical and architectural requirements
* Developing test Tools, APM tool or Design
* Providing technical expertise and subject matter expert on Non Functional testing to support and help test team
* Tracking the project financials, progress and take actions proactively whenever required
* Demonstrate hands-on experience on NFT testing
* Good grasp of various performance tools like Loadrunner, Jmeter etc.
* Proven experience in test reporting, BDD techniques and CI/ CD integration
* Good understanding and knowledge of driving NF requirements from technical and business stakeholders and AWS foundation level certification, a minimum requirementSkills which could be useful but not necessary:
* Knowledge of designing NF Test Strategies
* Knowledge of driving NF requirements from technical & business stakeholders, and Service Virtualisation ToolsBenefits
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Working
- Life insurance
- Private Medical care
- Competitive Holiday allowance
POC: Phone: +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 7276) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org