Job Title: Fully-Remote Cybersecurity Architect
Job Type: Full-Time Direct Hire
Location: 100% Remote for offices in Miami,FL
* Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
* Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
* Developing and implementing test scripts.
* Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
* Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and integration of a DoD IA architectures, systems, or system components for use within computing, network, and enclave environments.
* Design and implement Cloud-Native architectures that will allow business requirement to be met with minimal degree of risk to the organization
* Guide in designing Security Services for Redhat OpenShift and other DevOps pipeline products
* Support the teams developing code to interact with Rest APIs and API driven security technologies to automate security tasks aimed at removing human errors and human inconsistencies
* Integration / Continuous Delivery Pipelines to run the full cloud service lifecycle
* Mentor and train operational staff