Become a Salesforce Developer! | Toronto | Fulltime
As one of only a few Trailhead Academy Authorized Training Providers in the US, we'll provide you with 10 weeks of paid Salesforce-specific training and certifications. You will then become a Revolent Salesforce Developer and work with our client's teams for a minimum 2-year period. After this, you may transfer to the client permanently or remain with Revolent, having gained the skills, knowledge, and practical experience needed to kickstart your lucrative career as a Salesforce Developer.
Our Salesforce Developer program is available to tech professionals who have experience with Object-Oriented Programming, and have completed at least one full software development lifecycle in a commercial setting.
Day-to-day, your role could include designing, coding, developing and testing apps, working on websites, integrating Salesforce with other platforms and systems, creating customized Salesforce environments to fit business needs and much more.What we need
What you receive
- Experience of at least one complete software development lifecycle in a commercial setting
- Enthusiastic and passionate about starting your career in Salesforce
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Previous hands-on Salesforce experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Commitment to a minimum of two years working with us post training
- Availability to start training in November / December 2021
Alongside a competitive salary we will provide you with:
Ready to Apply?
- Comprehensive paid Salesforce Developer training
- Funded Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Funded Salesforce Administration Certification
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals throughout your two year journey with us
- Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
- Recognition for your achievements as a Revol
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest Salesforce customers in the world
- Comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available