A brand new opportunity based in Helsinki for a Snr Architect / Developer to join a growing FinTech company. The company themselves started in the middle of the pandemic and everything had been done online. They are now looking to expand thier team with experienced / talented software candidates.
Now a strong team of 20 they are looking for someone to be hands on, taking on a lot of accountability and make architectural decisions.
The company are an expense management solution powered by a Business Card. Their technology, offered as a SaaS service, combine our business card with a receipt scanning app and administration portal into one seamless expense management solution saving companies time and money while increasing employee satisfaction.
You will get to work in a small agile team with fellow frontend and backend developers, taking ownership of delivering a great experience for their customers using their React web app. As they are a small team scaling up for growth you will get to work with most parts of the setup ensuring the build for scale.
They use Go, Node, Java, React, Typescript, Apollo client, GraphQL, serverless infrastructure, OpenCensus-tracing and runs on AWS, with daily deployments and a modern CI/CD pipeline in place.
- Opportunity to work with a fresh company challenging the business card and financial administration scene now ready to take it to the next level
- Relaxed, professional and international work community
- Rapid learning curve from a highly experienced team, growing company and industry
- Massive, still untouched, company segments to dig into
- Appealing product and market fit resulting in high-conversion rates
- Shaping your own career path, personal development and responsibilities
- Choose your own devices (they prefer Apple branded but as said, your choice)
Wondering if you might be interested to learn more? Please feel free to reach out on email@example.com to find out more.