My client is looking for a Fullstack Developer (Node JS and React JS)
to join the team, for developing and extending our virtual platform for clean moveable energy. You will join them at their beautiful Rotterdam headquarters and will work on planet Earth's #1 clean energy platform!Company profile
It's a young dynamic and impact-driven company that offers great career advancement with an opportunity to grow your professional network. They are on a mission to make clean power energy affordable and accessible to anyone and anywhere. This opportunity will allow you to work and leave an impact in a business that is eco-friendly, socially, and environmentally friendly.
With their headquarter located right next to Rotterdam central station, you will have a great place and environment to work in. What will you be working on?
This platform consists of two different parts - firstly, a rental management software tool, that helps clean power-energy asset owners to develop data-driven and scalable operations. And the second part is an online marketplace that brings all stakeholders together and allows them to trade energy assets.Candidate's profile
We are looking for a talented and experienced software developer who can take ownership of this sustainable platform. You are highly motivated and are comfortable working in a dynamic start-up environment. You are a quick problem solver and have hands-on experience in software development. You must have a strong sense and a strong understanding of the best practices and principles of system and software architecture.You will:
We are looking for someone:
- Build and maintain an online marketplace at the Backend with Nodejs and the frontend with React JS.
- You will be contributing towards the development of new features to be added to the management system for renting - which is the first part of our platform (frontend React JS, backend C sharp);
- Create new features to be added to the application where data is collected for batteries, to help other applications
- To create new features, you will work side-by-side with external and internal designers, product owners, engineers, copywriters, and developers to create new features.
- You will be working alongside your colleagues to think about the best solutions for platform users
- You will be working on setting up connections between our platform and external software systems
What we offer:
- Good understanding of NodeJs (other languages are plus)
- The capability of working with cloud platforms (preferably GCP)
- Expertise in API development
- Good pruriency with data management systems such as relational and nonrelational
- A good understanding of firebase and hosting at google is a big plus
- Experience with products that have high stakes and are in an entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to think out of the box and always eager to learn new things
- Good market salary + bonuses
- Exponential growth opportunity and many career development possibilities
- Opportunity to work in a growing start-up where you can have an impact with your input
- On job training and coaching
- Budget for your learning and development
- Young and exciting colleagues to work with
- Travel expenses
- Flexibility in terms of working from home and office
- Physical and mental care