We are looking for a software developer to join the team in Oslo!
To meet the demands of the ever-changing renewables & energy market, there are constantly new features and integrations being added to the core product range, and brainstorming & prototyping to come up with new ideas that nobody has had before!
Based in-house as part of an established product development team, you will collaborate with colleagues and customers alike to produce tailored state-of-the art products.
Customers range from international energy companies within offshore wind, hydropower & carbon capture, to smaller companies looking to burst on to the renewables scene - with the aim to help them all become more efficient in their processes, and innovative in design.
As a developer within the team, you will:
- Develop state-of-the-art applications using the newest technology
- Work on integrations with other systems
- Participate in information modelling and architectural decisions
We are looking for you to have:
- A relevant educational background (or the equivalent years of professional experience)
- Professional experience within Java development
- Experience with Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure DevOps etc) is beneficial
- To be curious, self-driven, and like to explore how technology can solve business/domain
There are plenty of benefits on offer in return! There is a fair & generous salary based on your experience, and enhanced pension & insurances for your peace of mind
There is a spacious office where you will have access to many on-site amenities including:
- Free on-site gym with weekly team workouts
- Health checks + with our on-site clinic
- Access to a restaurant, café and coffee bar with subsidised options
You will also receive the equipment and tools required for your role, and broadband connection at home
Your time outside of work is sacred, so you can enjoy 5 weeks vacation per year! It is also recognised that everyone's personal lives have different demands, so flexible working hours and options are available to suit your lifestyle
Professional and personal development are highly regarded, with courses, certifications and conferences covered. You will also have the opportunity to progress within the company in a direction that suits you (whether you are a future tech lead, engineering manager, or want to move into working with new technologies - frontend, backend, cloud, devops, or otherwise!)
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 23 96 7365