I am currently working alongside a rapidly expanding organisation, who are actively seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their well established team.
They have a strong emphasis on development and are keen to offer exciting progression opportunities to successful candidates. They would be keen to speak with candidates as soon as possible as this is an urgent requirement.
If you have a background in the Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure and are keen to further progress your career, they would be very keen to speak with you.
The successful candidates ideally will have experience in the following areas;
- DevOps Tools and Procedures (Hands on)
- Understanding Client Needs and Presenting
- Streamlining of Deployment Process
- Ansible/Github Actions - Automation's
- 2+ Years Cloud Experience on either - GCP/AWS/Azure
- Exposure to security tools such as Hashicorp Vault and Sonar, also desirable but not essential
Depending on experience the salary ranges from £65k - £80k.
The role is available on a fully remote basis, travel to office may be required once every 6 weeks for meeting.
Unfortunately, Visa sponsorship is currently unavailable.
If you would like to hear more details, please do email me back via firstname.lastname@example.org
or give me a call on 02073370863 and I will be happy to discuss.