Are you a Google Cloud DevSecOps Engineer looking to be an MVP in a leading European consultancy?
My client are one of the largest cloud consultancies across Europe and are currently looking for four Google Cloud DevSecOps Engineer to join then for an initial 6 month project with additional to follow shortly there after.
Being successful with the project your services will continually be used for multiple projects through Europe so I am only looking to speak with candidates with a MAIN focus on Google Cloud over any other cloud technology - Full job details below - Responsibilities
Qualifications and experience
- Build and manage the GCP platform to enable application deployments
- Engineer solutions on GCP platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers.)
- Ensure compliancy with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
- Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
- Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
- Expertise in at least one of following: Python, GitHub Actions pipelines, Terraform, Airflow, GKE
- Experienced in full automation and configuration management
If you are interested in discussing further then please reach out on 02038266741 or firstname.lastname@example.org.