Senior QA Engineer - Save lives working with this Critical Event technology
I'm currently working with a unique Budapest based company that is a leader in the Critical Event Management space. The company provides a solution to public authorities and private businesses to quickly respond to natural disasters, extreme weather, IT and power outages, medical emergencies and violent attacks. Their solutions include a public warning system to alert members of the public in an area, systems to aggregate and interpret risk data geographically, as well as automate IT incident responses. Your work with this team could save lives, and the company's culture is committed to delivering the best quality software to have a positive impact on the world through their work.
Currently this client is looking for a Senior QA Engineer:
Role & Responsibilities
- Build automation test frameworks, write scripts and execute automation runs
- You'll lead the testing of deployments, integration tests and UATs with customers
- Be a champion for product quality and interface with customers to manage their expectations and design test plans based on their requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- You have 6+ years of experience in QA with Automated Testing with any programming language
- End to end testing experience with UI, integration layer and server component
- Ideally good communication skills and ability to communicate with customers
- Extremely competitive salary for the right candidate
- Annual Leave
- Health insurance
- Other benefits
This is a high-calibre client looking for a top candidate, working on an innovative product with a tangible, positive impact on the world. Please get in touch with your CV and let me introduce you to this incredible team. You can reach out any time to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this and other opportunities - I'll be in touch ASAP.